- Both the Panamanian Ministry of Education and AdvancED accredit Oxford International School, furthermore guaranteeing the local and international community our commitment to quality education.
- Following is a brief description about AdvancED and its principles:
- Create a world of opportunities for every learner.
- Lead and empower the education community to ensure that all learners realize their full potential.
- Dream Big- We are not constrained by the current environment or framework even as we work within existing systems.
- Be Bold and Daring- We take risks that support our beliefs.
- Drive Potential- We create and initiate change, growth and innovation in our work but also among each other. We embrace the individuality we bring and strive for excellence as a team.
- Be Tenacious- We are relentless in pursuing our mission.
- Build Connections. We expand and nurture our internal and external relationships.
- Purpose and Direction: the school maintains a purpose and direction that commit to high expectations for learning as well as shared values and beliefs about teaching and learning.
- Governance and Leadership: the school operates under governance and leadership that promote and support student performance and school effectiveness.
- Teaching and Assessing for Learning: the school´s curriculum, instructional design, and assessment practices guide and ensure teacher effectiveness and student learning.
- Resources and Support Systems: the school has resources and provides services that support its purpose and direction to ensure success for all students.
- Using Results for Continuous Improvement: the school implements a comprehensive assessment system that generates a range of data about student learning and school effectiveness and uses the results to guide continuous improvement.
- Early Learning: the program has resources and provides services that support its purpose and direction to ensure success for all children.